While I love Sephora, the majority of my makeup staples are drug store and Avon! Because they’re so cheap, I’ve gotten to experiment with dozens and here’s the handful that pass the Botch and Learn test. They’re high quality at low prices!
1. Mark On The Edge Liquid Eye Liner – I have this in blackest black and it is the bomb. It’s waterproof and doesn’t smudge. Plus the applicator is thin and firm so it’s so easy to apply! If you’re a liquid eye liner newbie I recommend starting with this one. The application is easy!
2. Avon Mineral Foundation in Bronze – I use this as my regular bronzer. The container is mess proof. While that’s a huge plus and convenience the real win is the actual color. It’s highly pigmented. The texture is light and it’s just phenomenal.
3. Avon Glimmerstick Eyeliner – I used to always avoid putting eyeliner on my lower lash line since it would bleed into my under eye circles and enhance them. Not anymore! I like this retractable pencil. It stays exactly where I put it.
4. Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush – Gotta love anything with the word bouncy in it’s name. This is a mousse blush with a fun consistency. They have a great color palette. I like that it leaves the cheeks a little dewy and livens up the face.
5. Neutrogena Healthy Skin Pressed Powder – Your welcome Neutrogena for this free advertising. This stuff is a MUST have. It’s the only product I’ve stuck to religiously for years. It’s affordable, sets my makeup, removes shine and is just A-mazing. Get it!!!