- Wet the sponge to reduce the amount of makeup needed per application (you'll save money!)
- Roll the Beauty Blender right into the hairline to blend
- Use the pointy end for under your eyes
Do's and Don'ts for Lichtenstein Comic Book Makeup:
Apply false eyelashes. They'll make you look more attractive and comic book like.
Use wet eyeshadow and an eyeliner brush to draw lines. The lines come out bolder and crisper.
Outline the face as close to the hairline as possible. This will help you avoid any gaps.
Spray paint your hair with colored hair spray. I only bought one can and it was not enough, get 2. Also - you can curl it!!! woo
- Smashbox Double Exposure Eyeshadow Kit
- Can be used wet or dry
- Has a range of colors, not just traditional neutrals
- Smashbox Blush in Chiffon
- Soft pink shade with flecks of gold
- Bite Butter Cream Lipstick in Heather
- Creamy consistency
- Try pairing this Makeup Forever lip liner in shade 14C
- Cover FX Contour Kit in Light
- All the shades you'll possibly need for contouring
- Cream contour kit as opposed to shadow
- Anastasia Brow Powder Duo in Taupe
- Mix the two shades for a more natural look
- Use the darker shader on the outer corners and the lighter shade on the inner
EyebrowsThe secret to fabulous eyebrows is using a spoolie brush then filling them in. First, brush your eyebrows with the spoolie in the direction the brow hairs are growing. Rather than a pencil, try Tarte's brow mousse. You can do no wrong with any Tarte product. It will give you more control and blends well with the brows. Line the top of the brow using an angled brush. Make sure to define the arch, you might need to create it with the product if your eyebrows are straight. Then do the same to the bottom of the brows. After you've defined the shape, go in and fill in any skimpy areas with light tiny brush strokes. Once you're done, brush the brows again to blend and remove excess mousse with a tissue.
Bright LipstickStart by exfoliating your lips. Nothing draws attention to flaky lips like bright and red lipstick. Next step, moisturize those chaps. Prime your lips or line them. Brights and reds tend to run so this will prevent feathering. Finally fill in your lips with the lipstick paying extra attention to the sides of the lips. You're now ready to blot and go.
- Tarte Brow Mousse in Taupe
- Maybelline Lipstick in Faint for Fuschia
Order for Applying Face Makeup:
- Dot foundation on your face with fingertips before you blend.
- Use liquid concealer under the eyes (I ran out so had to make do with the stick).
- I forgot to cover my pimples, but use a thicker concealer to cover the pimples. When you blend, concentrate on blending around the area of the pimple as opposed to on the actual pimple itself. Then, set it with powder.
- Go directly into the hairline and down your neck with bronzer.
- Apply bronzer with a compact brush.
- Apply highlighter only to your cheekbones, bridge of nose, under eyebrows, and on your cupid's bow (above lips).
- Use a powder brush instead of the poof it comes with. This will provide a lighter application.