Here are the steps for applying face makeup. While the key to curling hair is away, the secret to a flawless face is BLENDING.
Order for Applying Face Makeup:
- Dot foundation on your face with fingertips before you blend.
- Use liquid concealer under the eyes (I ran out so had to make do with the stick).
- I forgot to cover my pimples, but use a thicker concealer to cover the pimples. When you blend, concentrate on blending around the area of the pimple as opposed to on the actual pimple itself. Then, set it with powder.
- Go directly into the hairline and down your neck with bronzer.
- Apply bronzer with a compact brush.
- Apply highlighter only to your cheekbones, bridge of nose, under eyebrows, and on your cupid’s bow (above lips).
- Use a powder brush instead of the poof it comes with. This will provide a lighter application.